Senin, 26 Mei 2008

A New Tag From Sweet Icha

Gosh i've got a new tag again!! and this tag is from my luphly sis Icha.. ok d sis here we go, (apa sih yang engga buwat lo hehe..)

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Twenty five. Iuchh...twenty five?? sounds good

2. If u can turn into anything, what do you wish u can turn into?
my family. No longer explanation ya

3. If u were stranded on desert island, who are 3 blog buddiest u would take with u?
- Nie, she can pick up my mom's call :D
- Hank, he always can make me laugh in every situation
- Anung, i always believe that he will bring enough food for three of us (he never forget about this one)

4. Where is the place you want to go most?
Swedia

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
built an orphanage,have a big family and live happily ever after

6. Who is in your mind right now?
my boss...hope he's not coming soon

7. What are you affraid to lose the most right now?
my best friend, call him grandpa...he is going to java after graduate his school

8. Do you want your first girl a girl or a boy? why?
A girl or a boy is same rite? but i prefer a girl. I even has her name in my mind already hahahahaha...

9. If you meet someone u love, will u confess to him/her?
may be yes. But remember, easy to say but hard to act huhuyy.. I hope my answer yes is really really yes

10. List out three good things the person who tagged you
- She is cute, a nice girl type and very friendly
- Love Jesus
- Always think positive
(Singkat, padat dan engga jelas ya cha wkwkwkw...)

11. What colour do you like? why?
Pink. Bcoz i like it.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
An arrogant people. I hate. Ihate. I hate

13. What would you do if u won a million dollar?
Buy a big house for my family, an apartment for myself, Cars, Many many chocolates, and more chocolate and the last built an orphanage (sisanya ditabung buat dibungakan huehehehehe..)

14. What is your ambition?
Being a good and success accountant without cheating, ngejilat-ing, or sikut sana sikut sini-ing

15. What you wanna be after you're dead?
Being with my Father in heaven and hear He call me "My daughter"

16. If u have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Pity of myself

17. What would you most achieve right now?
my salary. I want to buy a new phone. My phone was broken hukhukhuk...

18. What do you think the most important thing in your life?
loving and being loved

19. If there's one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
umm...may be being a nice person for everyone. Because, i always couldn't do it no matter how hard i've try

20. Among all the question asked, which one do you like most?
17. Because it is the only question i know the answer exactly..huhuhuhuhu...
oh my new phone come to me...

Finisheeeeddddd..... yihaaaa, pengen nari hula-hula rasanya. Ok i tagged anung, fun, jacob, and mey. Enjoy it guys

5 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

hah? salah! anung kebanyakan dikasih makanan.. bukan bawa makanan :D

Anonim mengatakan...

Pertamax
*nyari kamus dulu*

Ika Devita Susanti mengatakan...

wakakakkak... lucu buaengettttt.... i luph yu beibeh!

Anonim mengatakan...

@ anung : yang jelas dimana ada anung, disitu ada makanan xixixixi..

@ wempi : gw juga buka kamus setengah idup wem buat nyelesein ni tag :P

@ icha : idiih eneng..orang serius juga ngerjain ni tag, masa iya jadi lucu (hihihi..)

Anonim mengatakan...

uda sayang,.... liatin di tag room...