Rabu, 26 Januari 2011

A Letter To You


 I want to be realistic. Hey, i'm trying
Because i've got the lesson.
When it's not meant to be mine, it will never be mine.
I will stop spending my time dreaming, because i know that is so much fucking fun when i'm waking up and having my life
I just want to be happy, so now i'm letting go off everthing that makes me upset.
Because someone told me once : "Do you know, when i got toothache i learned that even the sweetest thing in the world can hurt"
And now, i'm stop expecting too much
From them, from you, from us
Because maybe....
someday you will hurt.

 

5 komentar:

Arman mengatakan...

bener tuh.. apa2 jangan expect too much emang. kalo ntar gak sesuai expectation jadi gak terlalu kecewa... :)

Pucca mengatakan...

tha, seriussss.. jadi penulis gih..

mr.snugglemars mengatakan...

mengusahakan, tapi gak kasi plafond harapan terlalu tinggi :)

way to go tha :)

rid mengatakan...

berharaplah yg terbaik tapi jangan juga terlalu berharap. lhoo..? hehe..
semoga yang terbaik yang akan terjadi..
semangat ya, tha :)

kenny sung mengatakan...

mantap puisinya!